Administrative and scientific organization (see flow chart)
- The project is the main objective of a newly created Foundation with siege in Geneva (Switzerland), the “World Knowledge Dialogue Foundation”. Its Board consists of leading figures in Switzerland, with a strong participation of University Rectors : the Conference of the Swiss Rectors has unanimously endorsed the project.
- The honorary board supports the project in order to promote the concept of the Dialogue of the sciences.
- The scientific contents and the speakers are proposed by an International Scientific Board.
- The decisional structure of the project is the Executive board, chaired by Francis Waldvogel. Its members include the Project Manager Gilles Crettenand, and the Scientific Secretary Jérôme Billotte.
- The interdisciplinary approach is coached by an "Epistemological cell".